Myron and Elinor A. Kolbe Scholarship

Applicant must be a student residing in Lorain County. Field of study preference for, but not limited to, agriculture, animal science, or veterinary medicine. Financial need and academic performance considered. FAFSA and Student Aid Report are required. Award amount determined by committee.


Deadline: March 1

Award type: Scholarship

Awarded anualy:
Unlimited awards:
Repay required:

Other criteria

Min. GPA:
Max. GPA:


Enrollment level: College Sophomore, College Freshman, College Senior, College Junior

County: Lorain

Major: Veterinary Science, Agricultural Animal Health, Agricultural Mechanization, Other, Agricultural Power Machinery Operator, Animal Sciences, Other, Agriculture/agricultural Sciences, Other, Agricultural Animal Husbandry And Production Management, Agricultural Supplies And Related Services, Other, Agricultural Business And Management, General, Agricultural Business And Production, Other, Agricultural Production Workers And Managers, General, Agricultural Supplies Retailing And Wholesaling, Animal Sciences, General, Agricultural Plant Pathology, Veterinary Medicine (d.v.m.), Agricultural Business And Management, Other, Agricultural Journalism, Agricultural Business/agribusiness Operations, Agriculture/natural Resources, Agricultural Production Workers And Managers, Other, Agricultural Plant Physiology, Veterinarian Assistant/animal Health Technician, Pre-veterinary Medicine, Agricultural Extension, Agricultural Animal Physiology, Agricultural And Food Products Processing Operations And Mgmt., Animal Agriculture, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Animal Nutrition, Agricultural Mechanization, General, Veterinary Clinical Sciences (m.s., Ph.d.), Agricultural Teacher Education (vocational), Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Animal Breeding And Genetics

Misc: Financial Need, Community Service/involvement, Co-curricular/extracurricular Activities

Contact Information

Romona Grigsby
Program Associate
1865 North Ridge Road E, Suite A Lorain, OH 44055 United States
Phone: (440) 277-0142
Fax: (440) 277-6955