Scholarships in Product Design
Award: $15,886, Deadline: August 2
Applicant must be a current student or a student who graduated within the past four years who is majoring in/majored in product design, industrial design, or engineering. Applicant must have studied in one of the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Minimum award amount in British Pounds is #1,000 and maximum is #10,000.
- Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
- Master's-level Study, College Freshman, College Senior, College Junior, College Sophomore
- Engineering, Industrial Design, Product Design
Award: $2,000, Deadline: October 1; April 1
Applicant must be a product design, interaction design, engineering, or computer science student who best explains how having a shared set of beliefs is important for building a great company.
- United States
- College Sophomore, College Freshman, College Senior, College Junior
- Product Design, Computer Science, Miscellaneous Physical Sciences, Other, Physical Sciences, Other, Interaction Design, Mathematics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, General, Mathematics And Computer Science, Mathematics, Other