Scholarships in Art, Classical
Award: $3,000, Deadline: November 1; March 1
Applicant must be a scholar preparing, completing, and/or publishing results of their research in Classical Art and Architecture. Applicants still in the research stage must have a publication contract in place with either a non-profit or commercial publisher. Research may be undertaken at domestic or international universities, libraries or study centers, or through excavation or preservation projects of Classical sites. Proposals must include a timetable for completion of the manuscript, specific plans for publication including budget information, and a description of how the grant will be utilized.
Award: $1,500, Deadline: March 1
Applicants must be U.S. citizens, a high-school senior or college level student, have a 3.0 minimum GPA or higher and be pursuing a degree in the arts or design field. Applicants must convey the beauty of humanity either through written essay, image or 90-second video.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Senior, College Sophomore, Doctoral-level Study, College Junior, College Freshman, Master's-level Study, High School Senior
- Design And Applied Arts, Other, Design/graphics, Arts, Performing And Creative, Arts, Media, Design/furnishings, Design, Art, Classical, Art Therapy, Art, General, Art, Sequential, Art History, Criticism And Conservation, Design And Visual Communications, Arts And Sciences
Award: $3,250, Deadline: January 13
Applicants must be residents of Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon or Washington and be high school seniors or college or graduate students (community college, four-year public or private college or university, certificate program, vocational/technical/trade programs, law school, medical/dental/veterinary school or graduate education). Students must be members of the LGBTQ and allied community and display leadership either within the LGBTQ community or within their field of study and demonstrate financial need. Students with additional barriers to education as well as those who are economically, racially, socially, geographically or politically disenfranchised will be given consideration as well. Preference given to applicants from Kitsap County/Bainbridge Island, Washington.
- Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington
- College Senior, Doctoral-level Study, College Junior, College Sophomore, Master's-level Study, College Freshman, High School Senior
- Art, Classical, Arts, Media, Art History, Criticism And Conservation, Art Therapy, Art, Sequential, Art Administration, Art Teacher Education, Art History, Art, General, Humanities, Arts, Performing And Creative, Arts And Sciences, Arts Management, Art Education