Scholarships in Computer Engineering
Award: $2,500, Deadline: February 17
Applicants must be sophomores, juniors or seniors who are majoring in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering, software engineering, computer engineering, electrical engineering, engineering technology or computer science. They must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a four-point scale. Selection is based on the overall strength of the application.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Junior, College Sophomore, College Senior
- Electrical, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Computer Electronics, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical And Electronic Engin.-related Technol./technicians, Other, Computer Engineering Tech./technician, Electrical And Computer Engineering, Mathematics And Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Industrial/manufacturing Engineering, Engineering Electrical
Award: $2,500, Deadline: March 7
Applicants must be enrolled in or accepted to a two or four-year college or university within the U.S. Students must be pursuing a career in computer science, information technology, management information systems, computer engineering or another related field. A minimum 3.0 GPA is required. The application requires an essay on the stated topic. Students must also actively participate in community service and/or extracurricular activities.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: August 1
Applicants must be rising high school seniors or students currently attending college. Students must be pursuing or intend to seek a degree in a field related to technology - including computer science, computer engineering, sciences, engineering, graphic design, or a closely related field. Applicants may choose to include a written description or video of work done using technology.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Doctoral-level Study, College Sophomore, College Senior, Master's-level Study, College Junior, High School Senior, College Freshman
- Computer Forensics, Engineering, Science, Graphic Arts, Computer Game Design, Stem: Science, Technology, Engineering, And Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer Graphics, Graphics/illustration, Computer Engineering, Graphic Design, Technology
Award: $5,000, Deadline: March 31
Applicants must be PG&E customers who are either high school seniors, current college students, veterans or adults returning to school studying one of the following STEM related careers: Engineering (electrical, mechanical, computer, industrial or environmental), Computer Science/Information Systems, Cyber Security or Environmental Sciences. Students must intend to be full-time undergraduate students for the entire upcoming school year working toward their first degree at a PG&E Partner School in California.
- College Sophomore, College Senior, High School Senior, College Junior, College Freshman
- Environmental Science/studies, Information Systems Management, Computer And Information Sciences, General, Computer Electronics, Electrical And Computer Engineering, Cyber Security, Electrical And Electronic Engin.-related Technol./technicians, Other, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Health And Safety, Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Environmental Studies, Industrial/manufacturing Engineering, Forensic Science, Computer Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Engineering, Environmental, Mathematics And Computer Science, Computer Engineering Tech./technician, Electrical, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Environmental Science/policy, Environmental Health, Environmental Science/ecology
Award: -, Deadline: March 1
Applicants must be dependents of a current ADTRAN employee who are enrolled in the Samuel Ginn College of Engineering. Preference will be given to students who have declared a major in computer science and software or either electrical, computer or mechanical engineering.