Scholarships in Telecommunications
Award: $1,000, Deadline: March 29
Applicant must be a full-time college student registered in an advertising or marketing related field: advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, commercial art, media techniques, video production, telecommunications, or web design. Applicant must be from or attending a school in one of the following Indiana counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, LaGrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, or Whitley.
- Adams, Allen, De Kalb, Huntington, Kosciusko, Lagrange, Noble, Steuben, Wabash, Wells, Whitley
- College Freshman, College Junior, College Sophomore, College Senior
- Web Design, Media Techniques, Communications, Communication, Advertising, Marketing Research, Marketing, Telecommunications, Communication Studies, Marketing Management And Research, Other, Commercial Arts, Public Relations, Video Production
Award: $5,000, Deadline: January 26
Applicant must be a full-time undergraduate student in good academic standing at an accredited college or university in the U.S. Must be majoring in computer science, engineering, engineering technology, information technology, political science, pre-law, or telecommunications. Biography, essay, copy of transcripts, and references required.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Junior, College Freshman, College Senior, College Sophomore
- Pre-law, Information Technology And Systems, Mathematics And Computer Science, Political Science/government, Law (ll.b., J.d.), Computer Science, Engineering, Political Science, General, Information Technology, Engineering Technology, Telecommunications