Scholarships in Geological And Related Sciences, Other
Award: $12,000, Deadline: January 23
Applicants must be U.S. citizens and be either full-time graduate students enrolled in an accredited consortium member institution or a successful applicant for full time admission to a Masters or Doctorate program in an accredited consortium member institution. Selection is based on recommendation letters, academic merit, faculty sponsorship and stated academic goals and interests in science, technology and engineering.
- South Carolina
- Other Postgraduate-level Study, Doctoral-level Study, Master's-level Study
- Engineering, Geochemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Physics, Other, Computer Information Systems, Biological Science, Geological And Related Sciences, Other, Geological Engineering, Physics, Computer And Information Sciences, Other, Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry, Other, Chemistry
Award: $44,000, Deadline: November 4
Applicants must be full-time students who have completed no more than 12 months of graduate study and be U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals or permanent residents. The fields of study are interdisciplinary, computer and information science and engineering, mathematical sciences, geosciences, psychology, social sciences, life sciences, chemistry, physics and astronomy and engineering.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Doctoral-level Study, Other Postgraduate-level Study, Master's-level Study
- Community Psychology, Chemistry, Other, Psychology, Physical Sciences, General, Social Psychology, Chemistry, Engineering, Polymer Chemistry, Geological And Related Sciences, Other, Social Sciences, General, Biological Science, Computer And Information Sciences, Other, Mathematics, Other, Inorganic Chemistry, Astronomy, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Experimental Psychology, Psychology, Other, Organic Chemistry, Miscellaneous Physical Sciences, Other, Geological Engineering, School Psychology, Geochemistry, Astrophysics, Counseling, Psychology, Analytical Chemistry, Physical Sciences, Other