Scholarships in Social Services
Award: $500, Deadline: April 1
Applicant must be a United States citizen or permanent resident who is a graduating high school senior or currently enrolled in a college or university pursuing an associates or bachelor's degree in one of the following areas: consumer sciences, cultural studies, ethnic studies, gender studies, geography, history, leisure studies, military studies, philosophy, political science, religious studies, social science, or social services.
- United States
- High School Senior, College Freshman, College Senior, College Sophomore, College Junior
- Social Sciences, General, Consumer Economics And Science, Social Services, Ethnic Studies, Religion/religious Studies, Leisure Studies, Area, Ethnic And Cultural Studies, Other, Liberal Studies, General Studies, Geography, History, Philosophy, Military Studies, Gender Studies, Philosophy And Religion
Dr. Alma S. Adams Scholarship for Outreach and Health Communications to Reduce Tobacco Use Among Priority Populations
Award: $5,000, Deadline: April 30
Applicants must be pursuing coursework in public health, communications, social work, education, liberal arts or a related field. A minimum 2.0 GPA is required and students must be U.S. citizens. Applicants should display a commitment to community service and reducing tobacco usage in priority populations.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Master's-level Study, College Junior, College Freshman, Other Postgraduate-level Study, College Senior, Doctoral-level Study, College Sophomore
- Public Health, General, Social Services, Liberal Arts And Sciences, Social Work, Education, Liberal Art And Sciences, General Studies And Humanities, Other, Public Health Education And Promotion