Scholarships in Broadcast Engineering
Award: $3,000, Deadline: July 1
Applicant must be a high school senior who plans to graduate in the spring and enroll in a technical school, college, or university the following fall. Applicant must have interest in pursuing studies leading to a career in broadcast engineering.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: July 1
Applicant must be looking to pursue a career in the technical aspects of broadcasting.
Award: $500, Deadline: April 30
Applicant must be an international student with a minimum 3.0 GPA who is involved in community activity and has financial need.
Award: $10,000, Deadline: March 1
Applicant must be a resident of Benton, Coos, Deschutes, Douglas, Lane, Lincoln, or Linn County in Oregon who is pursuing a degree in broadcast journalism, management, production, or other broadcast-related major at least half time. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Benton, Coos, Deschutes, Douglas, Lane, Lincoln, Linn
- High School Senior, College Sophomore, College Senior, College Junior, College Freshman
- Broadcast Engineering, Broadcast Design And Motion Graphics, Radio And Television Broadcasting Tech./technician, Broadcasting, Journalism, Broadcast, Broadcast Communications
Award: $4,000, Deadline: March 18
Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or current undergraduate student who is pursuing (or intending to pursue) a degree in an engineering field or related technical sciences, including architecture, mathematics, physics, chemistry, or earth sciences.
- United States
- College Junior, College Sophomore, High School Senior, College Freshman, College Senior
- Engineering, Civil Engineering, Other, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering, Mining/mineral, Computer Engineering, Physics, Energy Engineering, Engineering Physics, Biochemical Engineering, Engineering, Environmental, Engineering, Electromechanical, Engineering, Broadcast, Engineering, Agriculture, Engineering, Manufacturing, Controls Engineering, Broadcast Engineering, Engineering, Software, Mathematics, Engineering, Aeronautical, Engineering Design, Engineering, Ocean, Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Engineering, Other, Engineering Science, Electrical, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering/civil Tech./technician, Engineering, Chemical, Engineering Technology, Engineering, Nuclear, Engineering, Petroleum, Ceramic Sciences And Engineering, Engineering, Construction, Civil Engineering, General, Chemistry, Electrical And Computer Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Earth Sciences, Engineering, Instrumentation, Engineering Electrical