Scholarships in Technical/sciences
Award: $8,000, Deadline: February 15
Applicant must be Jewish who was born/raised in the Chicago Metropolitan area or who has one year of employment in the Chicago area prior to entering school. Undergraduate applicants must be entering their junior or senior year; graduate applicants must be entering an accredited, professional graduate school as a full-time student. Applicant must plan to remain in Chicago after completing school and have the intention to be in a career in the helping professions. Personal interview required.
- Cook, Du Page, Kane, Lake, Lake, Mchenry, Will
- Doctoral-level Study, Other Postgraduate-level Study, College Junior, College Senior, Master's-level Study
- Education, Social Service, Healthcare, Technical/sciences, Rabbinate, Law (ll.b., J.d.), Jewish Communal Service, Medicine (m.d.), Performing/fine Arts
Award: $750, Deadline: March 1
Applicant must be a female resident of Lee County, FL at least 21 years of age who will pursue a career in computer training, court reporting, nursing or technical studies. Financial need must be demonstrated.
Award: $250, Deadline: March 1
Applicant must be a graduate of Wood River Rural High School pursuing an agricultural, automotive or technology field of study.
- High School Senior, College Freshman, College Junior, College Senior, College Sophomore
- Agriculture/agricultural Sciences, Other, Auto/automotive Body Repairer, Technical/sciences, Auto/automotive Mechanic/technician, Automotive Engineering Tech./technician, Agriculture/natural Resources, Technology, Agriculture, Automotive Technology
Award: $1,000, Deadline: March 25
Applicant must be a graduating senior from Troy High School who will pursue post-secondary education in a technical or trade field. Financial need must be demonstrated.