Scholarships in Horticulture/arboriculture
Award: $3,000, Deadline: April 1
Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be a member of the Tree Care Industry Association or student member of the Student Society of Arboriculture. Advisor referral, two letters of recommendation, letter of intent, and completed application form are required to be submitted.
Award: $2,000, Deadline: June 15
Applicant must be a United States citizen planning to enter into the commercial arboriculture industry. Applicant must be an entering or returning student at an accredited undergraduate institution in the United States.
Award: $500, Deadline: February 15
Applicant must be a female student, residing in the 26 northernmost counties of the Texas Panhandle, who is a junior or senior attending Texas Tech University or West Texas A&M University with a major in horticulture. Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA required.
- Armstrong, Briscoe, Carson, Castro, Childress, Collingsworth, Dallam, Deaf Smith, Donley, Gray, Hall, Hansford, Hartley, Hemphill, Hutchinson, Lipscomb, Moore, Ochiltree, Oldham, Parmer, Potter, Randall, Roberts, Sherman, Swisher, Wheeler
- College Junior, College Senior
- Horticulture Science, Horticulture/arboriculture
Award: $5,000, Deadline: May 1
Applicant must be a Blackford County resident who plans to pursue a post secondary education in horticulture or landscape design.
- College Freshman, College Junior, College Senior, High School Senior, College Sophomore
- Horticulture Services Operations And Management, Other, Horticulture/arboriculture, Landscaping Operations And Management, Landscape Design, Horticulture Services Operations And Management, General, Ornamental Horticulture Operations And Management, Landscape Architecture, Horticulture Science
Award: $2,000, Deadline: February 16
Applicant must be a graduating high school senior or high school graduate residing in Bartholomew, Brown, Decatur, Jackson, Jennings, Johnson or Shelby County who plans to study full-time at an accredited college or university in the field of botany, culinary arts, horticulture, or a related area.
Award: $2,000, Deadline: February 16
Applicant must be a graduate of Columbus East, Columbus North or Hauser High School who will pursue post-secondary studies in environmental management, forestry, horticulture, landscape design, or plant science.
- High School Senior, College Junior, College Sophomore, College Senior, College Freshman
- Forestry, General, Plant Sciences, Other, Plant Sciences, General, Horticulture Science, Horticulture/arboriculture, Environmental Management, Landscape Design, Landscape Architecture, Forestry And Related Sciences, Other, Forestry Sciences
Award: $3,500, Deadline: April 15
Applicant must be a graduating senior from a Wayne County high school who will pursue post-secondary education in the field of agriculture, animal husbandry, forestry, home and farm economic, horticulture or solid and water conservation full-time. Financial need must be demonstrated.
- College Freshman, High School Senior
- Horticulture Science, Horticulture/arboriculture, Water Quality/coldwater Fisheries Or Conservation, Forestry, General, Forestry Sciences, Natural Resources Conservation, General, Natural Resources Law Enforcement And Protective Services, Forestry And Related Sciences, Other, Farm And Ranch Management, Agricultural Animal Husbandry And Production Management, Conservation And Renewable Natural Resources, Other, Agriculture/agricultural Sciences, Other, Agriculture, Natural Resources
Award: $500, Deadline: May 1
Applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student who is pursuing a program in botany, horticulture, environmental science, conservation, or related field, with a focus on orchids.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Sophomore, College Junior, Master's-level Study, College Senior, College Freshman
- Botany, General, Natural Resources, Natural Resources Conservation, General, Environmental Science/ecology, Horticulture/arboriculture, Natural Resources Law Enforcement And Protective Services, Horticulture Science, Conservation And Renewable Natural Resources, Other