Scholarships in Construction Science
Award: $2,000, Deadline: March 9
Applicant must be a resident of Vermont pursuing a degree in construction or engineering at an accredited school approved for federal Title IV funding. Academic achievement and financial need must be demonstrated.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: April 6
Applicant must be a resident of Vermont pursuing education or training in a field related to construction. Financial need must be demonstrated.
Award: $2,500, Deadline: March 31
Applicant must be a graduating senior of a high school in Prosper Independent School District who has applied to and plans to attend an accredited college or university. Applicant must plan to pursue studies in the area of civil engineering, construction science, construction management, architecture, landscape architecture, planning, public administration, mechanical engineering or other math/science related fields.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: February 15
Applicant must be a resident of Indiana who is majoring in construction or a related field.
Award: $4,000, Deadline: March 2
Applicant must be a resident of Indiana who plans to pursue a degree related to the utility construction industry. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
Award: $500, Deadline: April 1
Applicant must be a graduating senior from Maryland who will pursue post-secondary education in architecture, engineering or a construction-related study.
- College Freshman, High School Senior
- Engineering/industrial Management, Building Trade, Engineering Science, Building Construction, Architecture, Architectural Engineering, Construction And Building Finishers And Managers, Other, Engineering, Other, Construction Trades, Other, Construction Science, Engineering-related Tech./technician, General, Construction Management, Architectural Studies, Engineering, Construction Management Technology, Engineering-related Technol./technicians, Other, Building/construction Management, Architectural Design
Award: $5,000, Deadline: April 1
Applicant must be a high school senior residing in Kent County, MI, who is pursuing an undergraduate degree in a construction-related field of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or trade school in Michigan. Financial need is required.
- College Senior, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Freshman
- Construction Science, Construction/business, Construction/building Tech./technician, Construction Trades, Other, Construction/building Inspector, Construction Management, Construction Management Technology, Engineering, Construction, Construction And Building Finishers And Managers, Other, Building Construction, Construction Equipment Operator
Award: $3,000, Deadline: February 1
Applicant must be a graduating senior from a Palm Beach, FL high school who will major in architecture, construction, real estate, urban analysis or a similar field. Financial need must be demonstrated.
Award: $5,000, Deadline: June 1
Applicants must be pursuing a graduate level degree, be a U.S. citizen and have a minimum 2.5 GPA. The program is open to those seeking a graduate degree in a program that supports the scrap processing and recycling industry as a whole. The industry itself is both labor and mechanically intensive as scrap processors take old and new metals, paper, rubber, plastic, glass and more, and sort it into established grades which are highly sought after by manufacturers. The challenges of recycling on the scale of 200 billion pounds a year has given rise to new and innovative technologies as the recycling industry adapts to an ever changing marketplace of goods.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Doctoral-level Study, Master's-level Study
- Material Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Transportation And Materials Moving Workers, Other, Architectural Environmental Design, Environmental/environmental Health Engineering, Geochemistry, Law (ll.b., J.d.), Chemistry, Law And Legal Studies, Other, Manufacturing Engineering, Construction Science, Engineering, Software, Transportation Logistics, Engineering Technology, Electrical And Computer Engineering, Industrial Production Technol./technicians, Other, Public Affairs, Architectural Engineering, Industrial/manufacturing Engineering, Materials Science, Transportation Design, Chemical Engineering, Economics, Industrial Design, Industrial Radiologic Tech./technician, Mechanical Engineering, Transportation And Highway Engineering