Scholarships in International Business
Award: $5,000, Deadline: February 19
Applicant must be an undergraduate student with a major in international business, international relations, political science or public administration.
- College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Senior
- International Business Marketing, Political Science, General, International Relations, Public Administration, International Business Management, Public Administration And Services, Other, Political Science/government, International Business
Award: $3,000, Deadline: February 26
Essay required. Applicant is encouraged to submit any extracurricular certificates of achievement and a recommendation from a high school counselor or college advisor.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: May 1
Applicant must be a member of Phi Chi Theta.
Award: $3,000, Deadline: March 1
Applicant must be a full-time student showing clear evidence of academic focus in global relations or commerce. Minimum 3.0 GPA required.
- High School Senior, College Sophomore, College Junior, Master's-level Study, College Freshman, College Senior
- International Finance, International Business Management, International Business, International Relations, International/area Studies, International Studies, International Business Marketing
Award: $3,000, Deadline: April 1
Applicant must be a resident of Alaska who is pursuing post-secondary education with a focus on international business, transportation, or a related industry.
- College Junior, College Senior, High School Senior, College Freshman, College Sophomore
- International Finance, International Business, Transportation Design, Transportation And Highway Engineering, Transportation And Materials Moving Workers, Other, International Business Management, Transportation Logistics, International Business Marketing
Award: $2,600, Deadline: None
Applicant must be a current student (junior or senior) who is majoring in a STEM discipline (biology, chemistry, or mathematics), business field (business administration, accounting, marketing, management, international business, or management information systems), or secondary education teacher candidates majoring biology education or mathematics education. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Recipient must commit to a position as a RA (research assistant) or TA (teaching assistant) in the Department of Mathematics, Sciences & Technology, the Department of Education, or the Department of Business Administration.
Award: -, Deadline: February 15
Applicant must be an entering freshman at Hofstra University who will major in International Business and has demonstrated outstanding academic achievement.
Award: $2,500, Deadline: February 1
Applicant must be a full-time entering freshman, current student, or graduate student enrolled in the College of Business. Minimum 2.75 GPA (undergraduates) and 3.0 GPA (graduates) required.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Junior, College Sophomore, College Freshman, Master's-level Study, High School Senior, College Senior
- Management, Real Estate, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Accounting, International Business, Finance, General, Economics, Management Information Systems, Entrepreneurship
Award: $3,000, Deadline: May 30
Applicant must be a U.S. citizen of hispanic descent who is a junior or senior college student pursuing a degree in the field of business at a partnering university (list of partnering universities on sponsor's website). Minimum 3.0 GPA, full-time enrollment status, two letters of recommendation required.
Award: $1,500, Deadline: March 15; July 15
Applicant must be a female undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited university/college in the U.S. with a demonstrated interest in international development, international relations, international trade, international economics, or international business. Three to five page essay required on this topic: "Discuss the economic and political ramifications of negotiating a free trade agreement between the United States and the European Union."
- United States
- College Sophomore, College Senior, Master's-level Study, College Junior, College Freshman
- International Economics, International Business, International Business Management, International Business Marketing, International/area Studies, International Relations, Development Economics And International Development, International Studies, International Finance
Award: $7,000, Deadline: July 1
Applicants must be women of any age pursuing a business or business-related program who demonstrate outstanding potential. Applicants must also have an outstanding academic record in their college career, and they must show intent to complete a business program.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Master's-level Study, College Senior, College Sophomore, Other Postgraduate-level Study, Doctoral-level Study, College Junior, College Freshman
- Real Estate, Sales, Marketing Management And Research, Other, International Business, Hospitality Management, Fashion Merchandising, Business, General, Tourism And Travel Services Marketing Operations, International Business Management, Hospitality-related, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality/administration Management, Accounting Technician, International Finance, Hospitality Services Management, Other, Hospitality, Finance, General, Travel And Tourism, Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology Management, Marketing Research, Accounting, Operations Management And Supervision, Accounting, Other, Entrepreneurial Studies, Management Information Systems, International Business Marketing
Award: -, Deadline: March 15
Applicants must be Connecticut students who are entering or currently attending a Connecticut college or university, and they must demonstrate exemplary academic achievement. International business students must be fluent in or be formally studying a foreign language.
- College Senior, College Junior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, High School Senior
- Sales, International Business Management, International Business Marketing, Marketing Research, Marketing, Marketing Management And Research, Other, Operations Management And Supervision, International Finance, International Business
Award: $2,500, Deadline: April 15
Applicants must be high school seniors enrolled in a Washington State public or private high school, or are home-schooled and reside in Washington State. Students must plan to use their scholarship within the 12 months following the award by enrolling in any public or private school, vocational institution, community college or four-year college or university.