Scholarships in Information Technology Management
Award: $1,000, Deadline: May 31
Applicant must be a graduating high school senior from Oregon or Washington state who is attending an Oregon or Washington state university or college with a major in an information technology-related curriculum. Selection based upon academic performance, information technology-related career goals, recommendations, previous experience/interest in information technology, and financial need.
Award: $5,000, Deadline: January 15
Applicant must be a current high school student who plans to enroll at or a college student currently enrolled at a college or university pursuing a degree in IT management in the United States. Essay answering the following question required: How do you hope to use your IT management education/background to make a positive impact in the business world?
Award: $2,000, Deadline: February 1
Applicants must be current FFA members and high school seniors or college students planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time. They must have one of the following undergraduate majors: agronomy, crop science, general agriculture, agricultural communications, education, journalism, extension, public relations, business management, economics, sales and marketing, engineering, mechanization, agriculture power and equipment or welding. Students only need to complete the online application one time to be considered for all FFA-administered scholarships. The application requires information about the student's activities and a 1,000-word essay. Awards may be used for books, supplies, tuition, fees and room and board. Students must show financial need and evidence of community service participation.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Senior, College Junior, College Sophomore, High School Senior, College Freshman
- Special Education, Secondary Education, Business Administration, Advertising, Materials Science, Special Education, Other, Marketing Management And Research, Other, Marketing Research, Engineering Electrical, Aerospace/aeronautical Science, Sales, Journalism And Mass Communication, Journalism, Print, Journalism, Visual, Secondary Education, Polymer/plastics Engineering, Electrical, Electronics And Communication Engineering, Junior High/intermediate/middle School Teacher Education, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, General, Operations Management And Supervision, Pre-elementary/early Childhood/kindergarten Teacher Education, Journalism And Mass Communication, Other, Management Information Systems, Journalism, Agronomy And Crop Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering/civil Tech./technician, Elementary Education, Marketing, Information Technology Management, Public Relations, Education, Fashion Merchandising, Civil Engineering, Other, Higher Education Administration, Horticulture Science, Electrical And Electronic Engin.-related Technol./technicians, Other
Award: $7,000, Deadline: July 1
Applicants must be women of any age pursuing a business or business-related program who demonstrate outstanding potential. Applicants must also have an outstanding academic record in their college career, and they must show intent to complete a business program.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- Master's-level Study, College Senior, College Sophomore, Other Postgraduate-level Study, Doctoral-level Study, College Junior, College Freshman
- Real Estate, Sales, Marketing Management And Research, Other, International Business, Hospitality Management, Fashion Merchandising, Business, General, Tourism And Travel Services Marketing Operations, International Business Management, Hospitality-related, Entrepreneurship, Hospitality/administration Management, Accounting Technician, International Finance, Hospitality Services Management, Other, Hospitality, Finance, General, Travel And Tourism, Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology Management, Marketing Research, Accounting, Operations Management And Supervision, Accounting, Other, Entrepreneurial Studies, Management Information Systems, International Business Marketing