Scholarships in Miami
Award: $3,000, Deadline: February 2
Applicant must be a high school senior or eligible for graduation and be of Hispanic or Latino heritage including the Philippines, Portugal and Brazil. Applicant must be willing to travel at one's own expense to attend the regional award ceremony.
Award: $3,000, Deadline: March 15
Applicant must be a minority student from the Jacksonville or Miami area.
Award: $10,000, Deadline: February 16
Applicant must be Hispanic or of Hispanic descent. Financial need is required.
Award: $5,000, Deadline: February 16
Applicant must be Hispanic or of Hispanic descent and studying as a full-time student in the United States or Puerto Rico pursuing an undergraduate degree in business, entrepreneurship, marketing, or a related field for the upcoming academic year. Financial need is required.
- Asheboro, Dallas, Fresno, Greenville, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Phoenix, San Diego, Spartanburg
- College Senior, College Sophomore, College Junior, College Freshman
- Business Administration, Marketing Research, Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurial Studies, Marketing Management And Research, Other, Marketing
Award: -, Deadline: March 15
Applicant must be a United States citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 who is of Hispanic heritage. Applicant must have a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale and have plans to enroll as a full-time student in a degree-seeking program at a four-year accredited institution in the United States, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam during the upcoming academic year. FAFSA is required. Program will begin as of fall 2009.
- Atlanta, Charlotte, Chicago, Costa Mesa, Dallas, Detroit, Jacksonville, Little Rock, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Waterloo, Winston-salem
- College Freshman, College Junior, College Sophomore, College Senior
- Accounting, Accounting Technician, Accounting, Other, Marketing, Marketing Research, Education, Marketing Management And Research, Other, Economics, Advertising, Human Resources Management, Other, Urban Affairs/studies, Public Relations, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance, General
Award: $1,000, Deadline: January 31
Applicant must be a high school student who has been actively involved in volunteer work that has had a significant impact on race relations. Two applications required; one from applicant, one from applicant's supporter.
- Atlanta, Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Memphis, Miami, Nashville, New Jersey Bmc, New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Rochester, Saint Louis, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington
- High School Freshman, High School Sophomore, High School Junior, High School Senior
- All Majors Eligible