Scholarships in Health Education/community Health
Award: $5,000, Deadline: February 19
Applicant must be majoring in a health-related field and be of Filipino ancestry. Preference may be given to applicants studying in Hawaii.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Senior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior
- Health Products And Services Marketing Operations, Health Unit Coordinator/ward Clerk, Health And Medical Assistants, Other, Health Unit Manager/ward Supervisor, Health Occupations Teacher Education (vocational), Health And Medical Diagnostic And Treatment Services, Other, Health Teacher Education, Health Sciences And Services, Healthcare Management, Health Education/community Health, Health And Medical Administrative Services, Other, Health And Physical Education/fitness, Other, Healthcare, Health Physics/radiologic Health, Health Services Management, Healthcare Administration, Health And Medical Preparatory Programs, Other, Health And Medical Biostatistics, Health Sciences, Health Professions/related Sciences, Health And Physical Education, General, Healthcare Informatics, Health Aide
Award: $1,000, Deadline: November 15
Applicant must be an undergraduate sophomore, junior, or senior (full-time) student majoring in health education at an accredited college/university in the U.S. Minimum 3.25 GPA, cover sheet, extracurricular activity, transcripts, essay, and three letters of recommendation required.
Award: $1,000, Deadline: December 15
Applicants must be at least 13 years of age, have a minimum 3.0 GPA and be a U.S. citizen. Students must be studying or planning on studying a medicine related field. Students must be at least a high school senior. AvaCare Medical offers an annual scholarship for an inspiring act of kindness. Selection is based on judge scores as well as public votes. Submission may be in the form of a blog post, an image or a short video clip. Finalists are selected based on content, creativity and quality of work.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- High School Senior, College Senior, College Freshman, Master's-level Study, College Sophomore, College Junior, Other Postgraduate-level Study, Doctoral-level Study
- Biological Sciences/life Sciences, Other, Cognitive Psychology And Psycholinguistics, Dental Laboratory Technician, Dental Services, Other, Health Aide, Health And Medical Assistants, Other, Medical Anatomy, Medical Office Management, Medical Records Tech./technician, Medical Technology, Movement Therapy, Medical Journalism, Allied Health Sciences, Biological Immunology, Cardiovascular Tech./technician, Health Physics/radiologic Health, Medical Records Administration, Allied Health Professions, Behavior Health, Anatomy, Medical Biomathematics And Biometrics, Medical Pathology, Medicine (m.d.), Biomedical Health, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology Research, Dental Clinical Sciences/graduate Dentistry (m.s., Ph.d.), Dental Hygiene, Developmental And Child Psychology, Health And Medical Diagnostic And Treatment Services, Other, Medical Laboratory Assistant, Medical Nutrition, Nursing, Medical Practice Management, Health Sciences, Nurse Practitioner, Allied Health, Generic, Natural/health Sciences, Biological Tech./technician, Communication Disorders Sciences And Services, Other, Medical Dietician, Medical Genetics, Medical Molecular Biology, Medical Physics/biophysics, Naturopathic Medicine, Nursing Administration (post-r.n.), Allied Health Technologies, Biological Science, Audiology/hearing Sciences, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering-related Tech./technician, Clinical And Medical Social Work, Dentistry (d.d.s., D.m.d.), Gerontological Services, Medical Illustrating, Medical Transcription, Nurse Assistant/aide, Biochemical Engineering, Medical-related Field, Bioengineering (implants), Long-term Healthcare, Emergency Services, Basic Medical Sciences, Other, Chiropractic (d.c., D.c.m.), Emergency Medical Tech./technician, Medical Assistant, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Cell Biology, Medical Clinical Sciences (m.s., Ph.d.), Medical Immunology, Medical Microbiology, Medical Neurobiology, Medical Pharmacology And Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical Physiology, Medical Toxicology, Imaging Technology, Medical Imaging, Medical Robotics, Clinical Laboratory Technology, Health Professions/related Sciences, Biochemistry/microbiology, Developmental Disabilites, Bioengineering And Biomedical Engineering, Biological And Physical Sciences, Blood Bank Tech./technician, Cell And Molecular Biology, Other, Cell Biology, Clinical Psychology, Dental Assistant, Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Exercise Sciences/physiology And Movement Studies, Genetics, Gerontology, Health And Medical Biostatistics, Clinical Laboratory Science (medical Laboratory Technologies), Health And Medical Preparatory Programs, Other, Medical Laboratory Technician, Medical Radiologic Tech./technician, Medicinal/pharmaceutical Chemistry, Health Education/community Health, Family Medicine