Scholarships in Pharmacy/pharmacology
Award: $1,000, Deadline: April 30
Applicant must be a high school senior who is planning to attend a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited four-year college/university with a major related to life sciences. Applicant must have a minimum 3.3 GPA, a minimum combined SAT Reasoning score of 2000, and be in the top tenth (or top quarter) of their class. Essay, two letters of recommendation, list of all awards received, list of Advanced Placement or Honors courses with grades, and transcripts are required to be submitted.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- High School Senior
- Inorganic Chemistry, Geological And Related Sciences, Other, Physics, Applied Science, Botany, General, Engineering, Environmental, Mathematics And Computer Science, Analytical Chemistry, Botany, Other, Microbiology, Mechanical Engineering, Biology, Zoology, Other, Environmental Health, Mathematics, Other, Mathematics, Entomology, Biochemistry/microbiology, Environmental Science/studies, Engineering Science, Environmental Health And Safety, Biology/chemistry, Physiology, Human And Animal, Biological Science, Geochemistry, Organic Chemistry, Pharmacy/pharmacology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Science/policy, Physics, Other, Computer Science, Chemistry, Other, Environmental Studies, Polymer Chemistry, Geological Engineering, Zoology, Chemistry, Molecular Genetics
Award: $3,000, Deadline: March 1
Applicant must be the child of an employee of Endo Pharmaceuticals in good standing who will major in a health or pharmaceutical-related field and is 24 years of age or younger.
Award: $2,000, Deadline: June 15
Applicants must be New Jersey residents. They must be undergraduate juniors, undergraduate seniors or graduate students enrolled in a nursing, allied health professions, healthcare administration or hospital administration degree program. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and must demonstrate financial need. Selection is based on the quality of the personal essay submitted as part of the application.
- New Jersey
- Doctoral-level Study, College Junior, Master's-level Study, Other Postgraduate-level Study, College Senior
- Emergency Medical Tech./technician, Optometry, Emergency Services, Health And Medical Administrative Services, Other, Respiratory Care, Physical Therapy Assistant, Respiratory Therapy Technician, Music Therapy, Nutrition And Food Science, Nursing Science (post-r.n.), Pharmacology, Human And Animal, Physical Therapy, Nursing, Nursing Administration (post-r.n.), Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assistant, Nursing Education, Biomedical Health, Kinesiology, Bioengineering And Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Psychology, Pharmacy/pharmacology, Biomedical Engineering
Award: $500, Deadline: November 15
Applicants should be currently enrolled in degree programs in the fields of Biomedical Engineering, Health Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare. Students must be a legal residents of the U.S. or hold a valid student visa.
- No Geographic Restrictions
- College Sophomore, College Junior, College Freshman, College Senior, High School Senior, Doctoral-level Study, Master's-level Study
- Biomedical Engineering-related Tech./technician, Medical Pharmacology And Pharmaceutical Sciences, Health Sciences And Services, Health Sciences, Pharmacy, Biomedical Health, Biomedical Engineering, Medical Clinical Sciences (m.s., Ph.d.), Medical Physics/biophysics, Pharmacy/pharmacology, Medical-related Field, Pharmacy Technician/assistant